Service Electric Lehigh Valley - Horrible Company

2260 Ave A, Bethlehem, PA 18017, USA 0 comments
1.6

They are just a horrible company.I have my internet through them and the problem is they have no concept of customer service.

They kept charging me for lower internet speeds at a higher rate and when I called to complain, the best they could offer was to update me to the latest speeds listed on their website. No apologies, no additional discount for being a loyal customer.

This is why monopolies are bad for business.Carol - the CSR that took my Call- thanks for nothing.

Review about: Internet.

Service Electric - Failed to make appointment - 3 times

Hewitt, New Jersey 0 comments

Service Electric in NJ cannot meet an appointment to save them selves.After them missing two appointments I thought I had covered all my bases and asked for the FIRST appointment in the morning - their morning appointments are from 9am - 1pm - go figure.

He didn't even make that- at 1:10 I called in and the rep assured me that he would be there from 9 - 1.

When I asked what time she thought it was, she said " it's 1:10 but he'll be there soon." So far, I have lost three days of income so this service is getting more and more expensive.Looks like I will be disconnecting soon and going to internet downloads.

Review about: Appointment Schedule.